Sunday, December 14, 2014

December 2014 - Angel Paws

Things are going pawsome at Angel Paws.  I have met new friends.  One of them is Kiwi, who is full of bounce and gets after me to play.  Bella the Boxer shows up sometimes as well.  My pals Red and CC are back for the winter.  I can definitely tell these two twelve year old Labradors have slowed down.
Having Fun at Angel Paws
My Pal Kiwi
Kiwi and Tonks 
CC Sniffing Around
When our visit is done, Dad drives us home in the Collie Mobile.  When he saw me today he just laughed at me.  I looked so happy and content in the back of the truck.  
On the Way Home in the Back of the Collie Mobile
Dog Speed,

Sherman

5 comments:

Cowspotdog said...

have friend to the park is always fun

Sheltie Times said...

It's good to have park friends.

StevieGrrrWonder said...

My, my, Mr. Sherman....don't u look happy that yur friends have returned once again! New and active friends to play with r the bomb!!! It's sad Kiana isn't there with Tonks, but losing things we love is unfortunately a part of life. I do wish I could b there to join in the fun, but not this yr. Have fun in that warm, no-snow weather. We got a dusting last night that melted as it hit the ground :-)

Dawn said...

Glad you're having fun Sherman! Just stopped by to say Merry Christmas to you and Dog Dad!!

Islay said...

loves your collie-mobile!
Merry Furry Christmas!
from Islay!