Sunday, April 5, 2015

Barky Easter 2015

Dad and I hope that everypaw had a pawtastic Easter.

I wore the traditional Easter Collie Ears.  If it wasn't for getting treats, I would be embarrassed.  It makes Dog Dad smile, so it is okay in my book.
The Easter Collie
Dad frosted the traditional lamb cake.  Then much to my surprise we had company!  It was Tonks and her hoomans, and a nice hooman named Tyler.  They had ham, pineapple, Hawaiian rolls, candies yams, salad for their meal.  Tonks and I had some treats and even some ham.
Lamb Cake
While the hoomans talked and watch some 30 for 30 episodes, Tonks and I played inside and outside.  Later in the day I went to the dog park, where Bella, Bella, CC and Red were there.  So I got plenty of exercise.

Hope all of you had a blessed and safe Easter.

Sherman & Dog Dad

4 comments:

StevieGrrrWonder said...

Sherman, it sounds like u had a full day. Always good to run around and have special friends over. I think dad should frost that lamb cake with peanut butter and cover it with finely shredded cheese to make it more tasty. What do u think? BOL ;-)

Cowspotdog said...

sounds like the perfect way to spend easter

Dianne SS said...

Sounds like you had a great Easter, Sherman!! Ad you do look cute in your bunny ears!! Happy Easter!!

Duffy and Lanny

Jake of Florida said...

We visited friends on Easter and they had a lamb cake too. Glad you have a lovely day!!!

JH