Thursday, March 3, 2016

Return of the Gemini

When Dad put me in the car, my heart started to race.  When Dad started to drive, he was humming the theme song from "Star Wars."  I knew something was up, when we passed through the gates and made the turn, I knew where we were going.  After almost two long weeks, I have returned to my beloved Angel Paws Dog Park.
Gemini & Sherman Ready to Exit the Collie-Mobile
When I got out, I noted my pals Navy, Sky and Tonks were already inside.  Later on Dakota and Kayla showed up.  I played a whole lot, and Sherman even joined in a couple times.  The world is back to normal.
Sky & Gemini Wrestle 
Sherman on Fence Patrol
Dakota & Sherman Run While Sky Looks Away
Gemini Gets Petted, While Tonks & Navy Rest
Dog Speed,

Gemini

3 comments:

StevieGrrrWonder said...

Wow....so many friends at the bark park! I'm sure they were glad to see u too :-) Wrestle a little for us ...we like to get rowdy and luv rough and tumble play just like u, but in the cat version with claws and fangs......Pffffffffttttttt!!!!!!! :-)

Dianne SS said...

We are glad to hear that Gemini is all healed up from the spaying and she can get back to having lots of fun at the park with her buddies!!
Duffy and Lanny

Dawn said...

So happy for you!