Monday, August 6, 2018

Sherman's Seven Year Bark-Aversary

Dad and I looked at each other this morning.  As we were on our walk he told me today was my Gotcha Day.  Yep, seven years ago Dad and Grrreat Auntie Essex drove up to Holmhaven to bring me to Key West.  I got lots of hugs from Dad..  Gemini and I got extra dog treats today.  We later went to Angel Paws and a lot of our pals were there.
Sherman At Angel Paws
It has been a fun day and I got to give Dad a ton of face licks. 


Dad told me it seems so long ago but then again like it was just yesterday.  We have had a adventures, good times, sad time, but most importantly we have had each other.  Below are some pictures of me as a puppy.


Gotcha Day - Heading to Key West
Playing Bite Da Foot With Essex

Me and Gemini Resting
It has been a fun seven years.  I love my pack and my pack loves me.


Dog Speed,


Sherman

3 comments:

StevieGrrrWonder said...

Hey, Sherms! I forgot what a good looking puppy u were. Can't believe it's been 7 yrs already. Was it really that long ago? Time sure flies. Here's to another 7 more (at least)!!! :-)

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh Sherman, Happy Gotcha Day! You sure picked the best forever home!

Dawn said...

Hey Sherman! Boy, 7 years went by really fast! I'm glad you got some quality time together to celebrate. I bet you're looking forward to cooler weather in the fall! Katie sure is!