Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Worried Dog Dad

Dad is worried about his brudder Steve.  Steve lives in Dayton, Ohio where they had all those tornadoes.  None of Dad's siblings has heard from him.  From what his sister Becky told him, he has been having problems with his cell phone.  The land line goes directly to email without ringing, which suggests something is wrong with the phone. 
Pawtograph Circa 2012 - Essex, Sherman and Brudder Steve
 Becky knows one of Steve's friends in the area.  They will be checking on him late tonight.  Steve is in our thoughts and prayers.  We are staying close to Dad, while he waits to find out.

Dog Speed,

Sherman & Gemini

2 comments:

StevieGrrrWonder said...

Yep it was a mess. No power, house phone down, cell phone lost charge, nearest place for internet connection (library) was closed because of no power, glass from 20+ beer bottles in my driveway preventing me from going anywhere... neighbor's party but didn't cleanup bottles on his front porch. We were about 1/10 of a mile into the southern side of the damage track, but still got 100 to 110 mph winds based on my estimations from being a weatherman in the military yrs ago. About 2000 feet to our North, there was major damage to the southern-most area of
the old apartment complex I lived in years ago before I moved into my house. We were a hair's breadth away from destruction.....I heard the loud, low rumble whooshing noise of the tornado as it passed. It's a noise I'll never forget as long as I live!!! Just very thankful I was in the edge of the tornado and not the middle of it. God was watching over us :-)

StevieGrrrWonder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.