Wednesday, May 27, 2020

27 May 2020 - Return to Angel Paws and Remembering Deacon

After a pawternity, we finally returned to Angel Paws today.  I whined a little as we got close.  Once I was in, I went exploring sniffing familiar smells and places.  There was a happy step in my gate upon our return.  Walks are nice but the freedom of the park is even better.
Gemini Enjoys the Return to Angel Paws
Checking Out the Smells at Angel Paws
One of the reasons Dad wanted to go today was to remember Great Uncle Deacon.  Deacon crossed the rainbow bridge nine years ago today.  Dad said he crossed the bridge far to soon and what told me what Deacon was like.  Deacon loved everyone and liked to say hello to all the hoomans.  We enjoyed the park for about a half hour and then mosquitoes chased us away.  Dad told me there are plenty of good memories of Essex, Deacon and Sherman at Angel Paws.  There are lots of memories of me too, and we are looking forward to future memories of Normandy when he joins the pack in a couple months. 
Great Uncle Deacon at Angel Paws
Dog Speed,

Gemini

1 comment:

StevieGrrrWonder said...

Deacon was a good collie. Glad things are getting back to normal.

StevieGrrrWonder