Sunday, July 12, 2020

Normandy Comes Home

Harroo Cyber-Paw Pals, my name is Normandy and I've arrived to keep my Auntie Gemini company here in Key West.  We arrived later than expected as traffic was slow leaving the keys.  My brudder Logan was being adopted at the same time.  Then one of my udder brudders decided to join him.  It made Dad and Gemini smile as a two collie home is pawesome.
Normandy At Holmhaven
Normandy and Logan Share A Leaf
The drive back was pretty uneventful.  The way I slept at Holmhaven with my head on the chair rung and then throwing up in the car, all reminded Dad of Great Uncle Sherman.  That made Dad smile.  
Riding Back With Auntie Gemini
Head Resting On Chair Rung
When I got home, I explored our yard a little to.  I followed Auntie Gemini around a lot.  She is not quite sure about me yet.  
Normandy Exploring The Yard
To make my Gotcha Day extra-special, it is also the Day that Great Great Uncle Deacon was born. Dad told me they are both watching over me.  
Puppy Pawtograph of Great Great Uncle Deacon

Dog Speed,

Normandy

2 comments:

StevieGrrrWonder said...

Hooray, he's finally home! What a cutie pie! I'm sure Miss Gem is beside herself with puppy love for her new brudder. Luv the pic of G G Uncle Deacon...maybe Normandy will inherit his long nose? We'll sure find out here in the next several months 😁

Dawn said...

So happy for you, little guy!