Thursday, March 19, 2009

In the White

Essex got her teeth cleaned yesterday. They had a lot of nasty tartar and looked brown. The anesthesia took its toll and she wasn't up for the dog park. The teeth are white and her breath is puppy fresh.

Before

After
If you get a chance today (19 November), go wish Tosca a Happy Barkday. You may remember that Tosca was the Doggone Party candidate for president. We got it from a inside source that Tosca became so upset that she gave up blogging, starting eating catnip, stopped getting groomed and joined a holistic commune of Maine Coon Cats in the Adirondack Mountains. After coughing up a titanic hairball, she came to her senses and completed the twelve step catnip detox program. Hopefully she has recovered and will start blogging again. Please give her an encouraging bark or two.
Tosca
Dog Speed

Essex & Deacon

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your teeth look sparkling white again!!! They've done a great job at the doggie dentist :)

Anonymous said...

Nice teeth (and nice dentist:-) who made them so.)

So, you have doggy dentists in your country? Here you have a general practitioner (a cure-all doggy-doc!)

Licks n wags,
Oorvi

Jake of Florida said...

Great gleaming toothins!!!

We had ours cleaned a while back --Mom was a mess, but we were fine. Did your Dad freak out, or was he calm? Our Dogdad stayed calm and left all the fretting to Mom -- she's an expert!!!

Wirey woofs, collies

Jake and Just Harry

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Essex's teeth look as clean and new as mine do!
Bet they feel nice now.
I sure hope Tosca is back for good now.
~lickies, Ludo

Suzuki said...

Hello there
It's furry nice to meet you :)
I came across your blog through Paw It Forward and thought I would stop by and say Hi. Stop by my blog sometime, I like to make new friends. Also fur all the single pups out there, my brother Scooby has just started his own "business" called Lookin' Fur Love. You can find it on my blog.
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Cowspotdog said...

those teeth look a 100% better!!! did you get minty fresh breath too. Mom cleans my teeth once a week so they is all pearly white all the time. My dog doc told mom that a piece if cotton gauze wrapped around the finger and brushed across the teeth is the best thing to keep them sparkling....it doesn't hurt the gums but helps keep the tarter in check

Mack said...

Tosca is really having a hard time isn't she??

Those toofies are so bright I have to put my shades on!!

Kess And Her Mama said...

Wowsers! I can see the glare all the way from here! Where are my sunnies?

Amber-Mae said...

Oh yikes! Well, they look so much better now.

Belly jiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Maximillian the Valliant said...

Hi Key Collies,

Haven't been here in a while, Mom hasn't had the heart to do much blogging. She has been moping and painting. She had to find Nicky Noodle Collie a new home. He and Duncan were just getting into it bad. I can't say that I miss him much but Mom seems lost. We have some new characters here. Major, a senior Pug; Regan a deaf mini Aussie and the worst news of the year; Vanilla Milkshake a 9 week old sheltie/chi puppy. Can I just say ugh! She keeps annoying me when I'm laying in the sun. I'm pretty darn cranky.

Tavish has had some major seizures and Mom is beside herself with worry. Life is wierd right now.

M-the-V

Natasha said...

What a big difference! They're Very pretty now:)