Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Betrayed By Cheese

Alas dear cyber-paw pals, I was found and bathed.  It all started this morning with a thorough brushing and cutting of matted hair.  Then came the a most wonderful  aroma.  The smell and the power of extra sharp cheddar cheese was to much for a mere collie like me.  That wonderful smell lured me into the bath room, where I was cornered.

Dad gave me a nibble of cheese, then he got me into the shower stall.  Then he got me wet, but at least the water was lukewarm.  Then came out the shampoo and he gave me a good lather before rinsing out all the shampoo.  Next came my second favorite part, being dried out with the towel.  Sometimes I'll try to hold onto the towel.  Then I got the rest of the cheese.  Ah, heaven.
My Weakness - Cheddar Cheese
Wet & Miserable
Enough Pictures, Dry Me Off
One Handsome Pup
Next I got to dry off, followed by another brushing.  After all of that I looked pawsome.  Though I did smell like a French house of disrepute.    Red, CC and Karma all gave me a thorough sniffing.  I know it will be at least another six months before my next bath. 

Dog Speed,

Sherman

4 comments:

Dianne SS said...

Look how fluffy and handsome you are Sherman!! It was all worth it--plus you got cheese!! "French house of ill repute"--BOL!! Merry Christmas to you and Dog Dad!

Dianne, Duffy, and Lanny

Cowspotdog said...

You do look handsome...it was worth it :)

Cowspotdog said...

Ps have a wonderful Christmas!

Moondance Huskies said...

Hey Sherman!
Wow! You look PAWSOME!! Merry Christmas to you and Dog Dad! Chat with you in the morning!

Skye