Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Sleepy Time

Dad often chuckles at me when he finds me sleeping.  He says that I am sleep in some strange positions, and I've done that since I was a pup.   Here are some pawtographs of me sleeping.  Dad has caught me with my nose under the throw rug, head under the bed and other strange places.  Unlike Grrreat Auntie Essex and Uncle Deacon, I don't sleep belly up.

Do you sleep in funny positions and places?

Sherman
Nose Under the Dresser Drawer Cabinet 
Legs Under the Throw Rug
Head Next to My Pillow Bed

3 comments:

Cowspotdog said...

got to protect that awesome collie brain :)

Jake of Florida said...

I like to do a low crawl under the coffee table. But I'm a bit smaller than Sherman!

Wirey woof,

Just Harry

StevieGrrrWonder said...

Sleepy time is the best time says cousins Slick and Rocky....dad benefits too cuz they keep his feet and legs warm BOL ;-)