Wednesday, September 17, 2014

A Package from Grrrr-Wonder

Things have been hectic lately and there are a number of things to write about.  However, Dad has felt under the weather the last week, there has been plenty of rain and all kinds things for him to take care of.

About a dog moon ago, on 2 September, I got a package in the mail from Dad's Brudder, Stevie Grrrrr-Wonder.  I was interested what was in it and Dad wouldn't tell me anything.  I opened the package and inside it was a toy for me.
Bowsers, A Package For Me
You Put A Plastic Water Bottle Inside, Pawsome
The toy is a fox that you put a plastic water bottle inside.  I love destroying plastic water bottles, so it is fun to play with.  Thanks Stevie-Grrrrr-Wonder.

Hopefully, I can post some more tomorrow.

Dog Speed,

Sherman

4 comments:

StevieGrrrWonder said...

I saw that toy and instantly thought of Sherman. I never saw this kind of toy before and thought it was a nifty idea and very probably the Shermster would like it. I got it at Pet Supplies Plus here in Dayton, OH. Sorry I didn't call last weekend...was busy as heck and still like that. Always something going on, seems I can't catch up. At least I'm not sick like u....hope u get better. Sherman barked to me that it's nothing a few licks in the face can't solve :-)

Cowspotdog said...

an excellent toy for you sherman

Unknown said...

I LOVE the toys that go over water bottles! They are soft but they still allow that distinctive CRUNCH of the bottle.
Oz

Jans Funny Farm said...

Hey, hope your dad feels better soon!