Saturday, August 30, 2014

Lazy August Days

Things have been going slow.  About half the time I am the only one at Angel Paws.  Sure wish my dog pals would show up.  Friday some pups showed up.  The Boxer is Bella and the Husky is Nanook.  I sure hope to see more of them.
Nanook, Bella and Sherman at Angel Paws
Other than that I've been resting and chewing on a bone or two.  Dad is trying to get things straightened around the house.  He always seems to end up side tracked doesn't get anything done.
Sleeping With My Nose Under The Rug 
Chewing On A Bone
Hope you are all having a pawsome summer.

Dog Speed

Sherman

5 comments:

Cowspotdog said...

you so need a brother or sister to keep you company - we sure hope one will be arriving soon

Jake of Florida said...

I agree. You need a sibling.

Mom decided that I am OK without one but I think you would be happier with one.

Wirey woof,

Just Harry

StevieGrrrWonder said...

Sherman, r u checking to see if dad swept under the carpet or maybe looking for some loose change or that one dog treat crumb that got away? Silly boy! ;-) U sure look fluffier that I remember u looking. Is there a special collie girl u r trying to look good for? ;-) Sorry about yur pals not showing up to join u in yur doggie fun at the park, but I remember those summers down there....they r brutally hot and humid! Everyone stays inside in the AC...plus u got those annoying biting no-seeums at the park. The best thing to do is what Deacon did---sit under the ceiling fan and just laze around ;-) ;-) ;-)

Dianne SS said...

Maybe now that September has arrived and everybody is getting down to the school and work routine again, you'll see more of your buddies!! We hope so!!

Duffy and Lanny

Dawn said...

41 degrees this morning...I think summer has done left us up here! Maybe NOW your pals will hang out at the park more!