Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Gemini Is Two

When Dad got out of bed he started singing Happy Barkday to me.  I am now two years old.  The two of us got some extra treats before Dad left for work.  When he got home, Dad hugged me some more.  Then he put out our dinner.  Then he put this silly hat on my head.  Sherman told me it is a tradition in out home. 

Gemini Wearing the Barkday Hat
After wards it was off to Angel Paws.  I got to romp around with a new chum named Maverick.  It is the second time Maverick has been there, so I am not real sure about him.  Maverick is six months old Golden Retriever - Irish Setter mix.  We hope to see more of him at the park.
Maverick
Dog  Speed,

The Barkday Girl, 

Gemini Octavia

6 comments:

Sheltie Times said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like it was a special day.

Collie222 said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you got some new toys!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Happy barkday, Gemini. Glad it's a fun one for you.

StevieGrrrWonder said...

Happy barkday, Miss Gem!!! Poor girl, u gotta wear that silly hat...Sherman did warn u :-) At least it's stylish with Scooby-Doo on it. U know, next year when it's dad's birthday, jump on the bed and wake him up and make him wear a silly hat too...sounds like a plan, doesn't it? BOL ;-)

Dawn said...

Happy Belated Birthday dear Gemini!!!!

Collie222 said...

You know, we have been talking for years, but I don't know what your first name is! Mine is Kat or Kathleen.
:)