Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Training Sherman

Dog Dad and I continue to train Sherman.  He hasn't gotten the concept of letting Dog Dad know when he wants to use the bathroom.  Then of course he doesn't like the hot humid weather outside.  Sherman and I are getting along, and I have alerted him that I have boundaries.  Cuteness doesn't work with me.  Dad has taken a lot of pictures of Sherman, just like he did when I was a pup.  He says we grow so very fast. 

Dog Speed,

Essex

A Toy From Sasha's Mom
Getting Hugs from the Huskies Mom
Playing with Essex's Puppy Toy
Sleeping - Does This Pup Know Yoga?

10 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh my goodness, he's so CUTE! Nice to see him with a person, makes me realize he's bigger than I thought...I think all puppies sleep in odd places.

Paige said...

He is such a cutie and I loved hugging him! It was also great seeing Essex on her "turf!" Tonks and Kiana were very jealous when I got home. They could certainly smell Essex and Sherman. Tonks can't wait to meet and play with Sherman!

Mack said...

What a big handsome boy you are Sherman!
We luv seeing pics of your babyness!

Bailey Be Good! said...

Oh my gosh!! So darn cuuute!

Woofs & hugs <3,

~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

Cowspotdog said...

Shermie does look like a big boy - and I am glad to hear you are setting those boundaries - got to keep these young whipper snappers in place.

Chris and Ricky said...

Sherman sure is adorable!! Glad that there are once again two collies in the house! I know you are a good big brother Essex!

Shikota said...

Miss you Sherman. Glad to see things are going good at your new home. I see you found the flip flops. Me too :/ Shiloh kinda reminds me of mom sometimes from down here and well, Shiloh keeps setting boundaries too!

Dakota :o

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Golden Hello! Passing by to say Lots of Golden Thanks for your Barkday Wishes. I had a PAWSOME 10th Barkday! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Handsome Sherman. Golden Woofs

Suzanne said...

He is so cute! Love the photos.

The Black and Tans. said...

Hello Sherman, we look forward to watching you grow up to be as handsome as Essex.