Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sherman is One

I awoke today to Dog Dad singing Happy Barkday to me.  We went on our walk and he sang some more to me.  I'd be embarrassed but nobody is awake while we are walking.  So it is a day of silly songs, extra treats, extra hugs and filled with smiles.  I hope my brother Dakota is having a super barkday as well.
Resting After My Barkday Walk
Sherman is last pup on the right, 7 June
Above is the first picture of me that Dog Dad received from Lil.  I sure was a cute little rascal.   Well, Dog Dad is off to work, but he'll be thinking of me and Great Auntie Essex all day.  Oh, my ears are doing well as the medicine is killing off those ear mites.

Dog Speed,

Sherman

12 comments:

Kess And Her Mama said...

Happy birthday Sherman! You are a handsome collie :-)

Cowspotdog said...

Happy Birthday shermieeeeeeeee. You are indeed one handsom boy

Jake of Florida said...

Happy Barkday, Sherman!!!! A year already!

We remember the day your Dad oicked you up -- although it was raining so hard we never did get to meet you.

Wurey woofs,

Jake ad Just Harry

Dawn said...

Sherman! How time flies, how can you be ONE already???!! Well, since you are....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BIG FELLA! Happy birthday to YOU!!

-Katie and Dawn

Sheltie Times said...

Happy Birthday. I can't believe you are already one.

Dianne SS said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Sherman!! We are surprised that Dog Dad didn't take the day off work in honor of your birthday!!Haha!! Have a wonderful day!

Duffy and Dianne

Asta said...

Happy Biwday bootiful Shewman!!!! May you have tweats and love and a life full of happiness wif yoow wondewful Dad and family
Smoochie kisses
Asta

Shikota said...

Happy Barkday Sherman!!! I couldn't have asked for a better litter mate !!!

Unknown said...

I'm a little late, but Happy Birthday, Sherman! You sure are one handsome Collie!

Chris and Ricky said...

How can Sherman be one already? Happy Birthday!

Moondance Huskies said...

Hey Sherman!!!
Sorry I'm a little late, but let me add my howl in for you...hope you had a PAWSOME Barkday and that you have many, many more!
Did you get cheddar Collies????

Skye

StevieGrrrWonder said...

Well, Mr. Sherman, dog-dad told me u got my collie card. U sure have gotten bigger since I saw u at Christmas time. Happy birthday to u....and stop that bark-day singing in Essex's ear! :-)