Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Cover Shot

I've been taking it easy this January.  As you can tell I am enjoying my couch and resting my weary head at times.  Me and Dog Dad enjoy going to the dog park.  I especially enjoy it when some of my pals show up so we can wrestle and chase around.
This Has to be a Cover Shot
This Pillow is Pawsome
New Years Eve Dad was chuckling at me.  When fire works went off, I went by Dog Dad and got under the desk, while he was in the DWB Chat Room typing my messages to my cyber-paw pals..  
Sherman the Brave??

Dog Speed,

Sherman

6 comments:

Timothy said...

Sherman you sure are one handsome Collie lying there on your couch!!! We are counting down the days here...

Reilly-Denny Cowspotdogs said...

Nothing like living the life of luxury and it was very smart of you to protect your dad's feet from the fireworks :)

Dianne SS said...

You have a really comfy looking couch and pillow Sherman!! Nice photos of you!!

Duffy and Lanny

Bailey said...

You could be a Collie model. Everyone is going to want one of those couches after seeing you demonstrate its comforts.

tiffany said...

Hey, I have a quick question I wanted to ask you about your blog, do you think you could send me an email when you get this? Thanks! Tiffany
tpham(at)dropcam(dot)com

Chris and Ricky said...

I know you are boy Sherman, but you are gorgeous!