Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Neo

Bowsers, it has been awhile since my last post.  I've been busy supervising Dad while he works around the house and all kinds of other little tasks.  
Neo Looking Happy
Bowsers, You Can Get Tire Chasing Sherman
My pal Neo, is due to leave on Friday.  When ever he shows up at Angel Paws Dad takes off my collar.  Neo tends to grab my collar and Dad could tell I was starting to get mad about it.  So off comes the collar.  

We'll post more later, promise.

Dog Speed,

Sherman

6 comments:

Sheltie Times said...

Good to see you back. Neo looks like a good friend even if he is a collar grabber.

StevieGrrrWonder said...

Neo like in The Matrix??? What u see is not really there, it's only an illusion ;-)

Cowspotdog said...

always fun to a friend to play with

Dianne SS said...

Good to see your back again Sherman!! We missed your Key West adventures!! Looking forward to reading more!

Duffy and Lanny

Jans Funny Farm said...

Where is your pal Neo going? Moving away? Good to see you post again.

Dawn said...

I'm sure you'll miss him when he leaves even if he does annoy you!