Sunday, July 19, 2015

One Last Night

I am sad to report that this is Karma's last night with me.  His hoomans will be coming back tomorrow from their New Jersey Vacation.  We had a lot of fun wresting and running.  Karma definitely enjoyed our daily visits to Angel Paws.  We didn't play that much there, but then we had all day to do that at my home. I imagine Karma will be excited to see his hoomans, but then if my Dad was gone for so long I'd probably jump on him and lick him for an hour.
Sherman Watching for Evil Bicycles at Angel Paws
Karma Taking a Break at Angel Paws
Ellie Taking a Break Under the Picnic Table
Rue on the Move
This was the first time Karma was at my home, so I was busy showing him all the great spots in my yard.  We had lot of fun.  It was pawsome having another dog at my home.  There were no issues during the visit, but then given the fact we've been pals for so long, Dad expected that.
Looking Outside My Back Door
Karma and Me Checking Things Out
Dog Speed,

Sherman

4 comments:

Cowspotdog said...

looks like a great visit all around and we bet it was so nice for you to have company

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, what fun to have a buddy visit. We're sorry the visit is coming to an end but so happy for you that you had time together.

Kess And Her Mama said...

How lovely to have Karma visit, even though it's sad to say goodbye. Still you guys had a great, and that's what counts! Have a lovely week.

Dawn said...

Glad you had fun! You were such a good host! I'm sure Karma had a great time!