Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sleeping Dogs....

Josh and Jessie issued the challenge to post some of your funniest sleeping pictures. Reilly, the Cowspotdog accepted it; next our cyber-paw pal Ludo posted his pictures. Dad unfortunately had plenty of sleepy dog pictures. Sigh, guess it is our turn. The dogmanity of it all.
Essex & Deacon
January 2004 - Puppy tired, Essex at 10 Weeks.
January 2004 - Somebody turn off the lights!
February 2004 - This toy makes a good pillow.
December 2006 - Deacon at five month fast asleep.
February 07 - Deacon is on some good drugs.
February 2007 - Bookend Collies.
July 2007 - Sleeping on her back.
September 2007 - Same pose as third photo.
June 2008 - Back to back Collies.
August 2008 - Deacon sleeping on his back.

10 comments:

Natasha said...

LOL, I love sleeping dog photos! They're Always something to laugh at ;)

~Nat

Anonymous said...

We love all of them!!! :)

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

The things them makes us do! I just loves all the piccures. Especially the bookend collies.
~lickies, Ludo

Chris and Ricky said...

Oh my gosh - so cute! Especially the second one!

The Musketeers said...

Aww ~ So cute !

Chris and Ricky said...

It's a small world that your dad grew up in n.central Ohio - believe me, my mom wishes she could say she grew up in OH and is now living in Key West!!!! She's just sick of the winter weather.....

Life With Dogs said...

These are great - I'm going to have to dig deep in to my collection to compete!

Mack said...

Those are some tired collies! ~ And great pics too!

Amber-Mae said...

Now I'm feeling sleepy after looking at them. Hehe!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

PerfectTosca said...

I'm on it dude and dudette. Sleeping Collie pics coming up.