Monday, April 13, 2009

Wabbit Ears

We hope everyone had a grrrreat Easter Weekend. Ours was pretty good except for having to wear wabbit ears for awhile. One of these day we will get an Elmer Fudd hat and then trick Dog Dad into wearing it. We wonder if we will still get the cheese for wearing the ears. Dad spent Saturday doing something called taxes. He sure gets focused and ignores us, when he does taxes. Do you get ignored when your pawrents do taxes?

Wearing Wabbit Ears

We were a little sad last week, because Bear and Jack left Friday morning and headed up North to Virginia. We will definitely miss the antics of those two. Then of course people always come and go at Angel Paws.

Bear is handsome pupster

Jack, the canine ping pong ball

If you get a chance go wish Ludo a Happy Barkday. He is a grrreat pupster.

Dog Speed,

Essex & Deacon

10 comments:

Jake of Florida said...

Essex, my sweet -- the sight of you in those rabbit ears just makes me gladder that you accepted my invitation and we'll be going on a date in a few short weeks.

And Deacon -- we've reserved a spot for you on Aire Ruby, and you'll be the hit of the unattached ladies.

As for your dad -- I think he does deserve the Fudd treatment!!!

Your pal,

Just Harry

Unknown said...

We thought you meant RABBIT EARS like on the old tvs, lol ... and what would you be doing with those on your head? Getting ready for the digital conversion? Happy springtime!

Kess And Her Mama said...

Hey, for a moment, I thought those were the antenna for the cable TV (winks). You are so funny. No, my doghouse doesn't have cable. Sigh...

P.S. I love the palm reading comment. Hilarious!

Cool Design Shelties said...

Seem that you have had a "fun" easter even you had to be torture with bunny ears!! Some times human are childlike. It's a sickness some human have....thank god they doesn't have any pains!!

Sometimes it's a bit painful for the dogs dignity but it's only temporary and then everything will be back to normally again and then the dogs (particularly rough collies) had to have some very big treats :o)

//Bente

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

heehee! I love your wabbit ears!! Congrats on your date Essex! I is having a birthday party tonight, I hope you two can come?
~lickies, Ludo

Anonymous said...

Hi Essex and Deacon! You look so cute in your Wabbit Ears! Maybe some of your friends will be back next winter. We have friends who are leaving, too, but we feel lucky to live here year round.

See ya!
Joey

Dakota said...

Good morning Collies!
Just stopping by to say hello.

Love and woos,
Dakota of the East

Anonymous said...

Oh you guys are so funny! We like your wabbit ears!!!

Mack said...

When my mom does the taxes, I go to the other room and hide my ears! You two look super in your rabbit ears. Were you able to pick up any cable stations with them????

Sprite, the odd dog. said...

So many cute pups!!! I don't have a catahoula head. I have a houndy head. Or alien head, one of those. I have a catahoula friend who has a matchymatchy coat with me, but who knows? Maybe I am a chihuahua?