Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ft. Meyers Cousins

We were so excited yesterday folks. We raised quite a ruckus after we spotted an e-bark from our cousins in Naples.

= = = = = =

Teddy here, the last time you saw me I was just a tiny puppy. I am now about five month old. Everyday is an adventure here with Cousin Howie. I just want to do and see everything; my motor is running almost all the time. I try to show my family how much I love them by jumping but they don’t seem to like that very much. I like to play, nip and try to bounce Howie to get him going, but he is a fuddy duddy. Dog mom loves this little white spot on my nose and I think it is pretty cool myself. I like my chosen family. I think that I look a lot like Deacon, especially with that dark spot on my tail, what do you think?
I gotta zoom, so I'll let Howie finish the letter.
Teddy - 25 JAN
Teddy - 2 MAR

Teddy, Howie & one of their boys - 12 MAR

Teddy - 10 APR

= = = =

Cousins,

That young whippersnapper Teddy is keeping me on my toes. Essex I don’t know how you kept Deacon in line. Sometime Dog Mom takes Teddy to another room, just so I can get some rest. If I were still a pup, I would show him a thing or two, but I turn ten in September. The arthritis flairs up sometimes and I can’t keep up with the pupster. I'll try to stay in touch more often.

Woofingly Yours,

Cousin Howie
= = = = = =
Dog, Oh Dog were we glad to hear from those two. We appreciate the pictures and Teddy has grown so much since the picture we got of him back in early January. He sure is a handsome lad and looks a lot like Deacon, except a lighter shade of sable. Essex sympathizes with Howie as she had her hands full teaching Deacon what to do.

The renovation continues and the second bathroom is going quicker. Here is what it looked like and here is what they torn all up. We are still hoping that they dig to China or even better India. It would be neat to have a tunnel going straight to Oorvi’s home.


Before


Today

Dog Speed.

Essex & Deacon

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like cousin Howie is having a hard time keeping that young upstart collie in check :) And he's BIG too!!!

Kess And Her Mama said...

Teddy is a handsome collie. Looks like cousin Howie has his paws full!

P.S. Maybe you can give those guys a paw with the digging to India!

Mack said...

Mom is all like" oh my gosh that Teddy was such a cute puppy". We too think he is a very handsome canine.

Good luck on the renovations! Mom and dad said we are gonna get a new tile floor for the living room, kitchen and hall. I am truly gonna miss my stinky carpet!

Can't wait to see pics of the new bathroom!

Anonymous said...

Hi Essex and Deacon! Teddy is a cutie! He sure has gotten bigger since that first picture. Your bathroom projects are coming along great!

See ya!
Joey and Zeke

Natasha said...

What a handsome boy Teddy is! Sounds like he's keeping Cousin Howie young!

Jake of Florida said...

Momis turning into a collie person...you all are so handsome/beautiful/elegant!!!

Teddy is a cutie.

And what color will replace that kind of tired-looking blue???

Jake and Just Harry

(As for sheep in NYC -- we've asked the heron-cam to check it out -- probably once upon a time in Central Park.)

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Teddy sure bees growing up well! I sure he will be less hard work once he's less puppyish.