Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Essexmas - 2013

Dog Dad and I want to wish all of you a Very Merry Essexmas.   Despite the passing of my Great Auntie, she will always be in our hearts and this will forever be Essexmas for us. 
Merry Essexmas to All
I won't be able to eat Cheddar Collies until much later today.  First comes our early morning walk and then Dad plans to go back to bed.  Dad keeps up our routine even when he is not working.

We hope the Lord is with you every day and that you know peace and joy.  We hope you take the time to enjoy the important thing in life, family and friends both furry and hooman.  We hope a smile finds a place on your face and your heart.

Dog Speed and Merry Essexmas,

Sherman

6 comments:

Cowspotdog said...

Have a very Merry Christmas to all of you - enjoy the day and have a safe and happy New Year. And a big thank you for being such great buddies all year long :)

Moondance Huskies said...

Merry Christmas to you and Dog Dad! Have a pawsome day together. It was great to chat with you this morning.

Skye

Pippa Sheltie said...

Sherman and Dad,
Merry merry Essexmas to both of you!
Hope you had a wonderful day, I'm sure Essex was looking down on you and having a scrummy Christmas dinner above!
Pippa :)

Dawn said...

I hope your Essexmas was good! I know it's hard without your Great Auntie. But I'm sure she won't mind if you eat her share of the cheddar collies. She loved you very much, and so do we!

You're going to have a wonderful 2014...I just know it!

Unknown said...

I'm late in saying this, but I am so sorry and heartbroken to hear about Essex. I hope you guys had a peaceful Essexmas and I hope you felt Essex's presence throughout the day. We had a difficult Christmas without our Lassie's excitement. It was too quiet without him.

You guys are in our thoughts and prayers.
We hope you enjoyed your cheddar collies, Sherman!

Dianne SS said...

We hope your Christmas was filled with yummy goodies and lots of love Sherman. We know you missed Essex but she's looking down on you all.

Duffy, Lanny, and Dianne