Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Two More Nights

Well cyber-paw pals I have two more nights before Gemini arrives at our house.  The plan right now is to bring Gemini home this Friday and for her to visit the vet Tuesday.  I know a lot of paws want to meet her and I am looking forward to having some paw to play doggie games with.  

I intend to make sure that Dad takes a lot of puppy pawtographs.  Life will definitely be interesting around our home.  
Trying to Bark Some Rain to Ruby and Otto
My cyber-paw pals Ruby and Otto asked me to try and bark some rain their way.  So I barked away and in hopes of sending some rain clouds there way.

Dog Speed,

Sherman  

8 comments:

rottrover said...

Sherman!! Thanks, buddy! No rain, but beautiful clouds - thanks! A PUPPY in 2 days!!! All we can say is "good luck with that!!" Actually, we can't wait to meet her!! Enjoy your last two days of peace and quiet ;-)

Ruby and Otto

Dawn said...

That is SO EXCITING!!!!!! I can't wait to read all about it!

StevieGrrrWonder said...

I'm sure we will hear about the house being turned topsy-turvy inside-out on a Sunday post from you :-)

Sheltie Times said...

How exciting. Looking forward to seeing those puppy pics.

Collie222 said...

Oh, that's great! Please hug and kiss that baby's collie nose for us!

StevieGrrrWonder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
StevieGrrrWonder said...

EXCITEMENT!!! THE DAY IS HERE!!!!!!!!! :-)

Dawn said...

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!