Saturday, February 25, 2017

Sherman Is Doing Well

I am happy to report that Sherman is doing pawsome.  Rather than the typical one big meal, we got two smaller meals on Friday.  Sherman ate all his food and didn't throw up.  Dad is thrilled to see the happy intelligent eyes when Sherman looks at him.  When he got up the last two mornings Dad gave Sherman a big hug.

The only bad parts are that Doc told Dad that Sherman had to take some pills and needed take it easy.  So I went to Angel Paws, while Sherman had to watch the house Thursday-Saturday.  I did a pawtastic job of barking that to.Sherman..

Both Dad and I are happy to have Sherman back to his normal.  Sherman gave Dad's face a pawtastic tongue bath.  Yep our Shermie is well.     

Dog Speed,

Gemini

5 comments:

Dawn said...

We sure are relieved to read that Sherman is feeling better. We were very worried! I bet Sherman is relieved too. I wonder if he picked up some sort of bug? Or got into something he shouldn't have. Good thing you got him to the vet! Now for some relaxing for all of you. I'm sure you need some relaxed together time.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Glad to know Sherman is doing better now. it's scary when the furries aren't feeling well.

Jake of Florida said...

Glad to hear Sherman is doig better! JH

StevieGrrrWonder said...

Any word on what Sherman was sick from? Glad he's ok :-)

Collie222 said...

I'm glad to see he is doing well! Is he fully back to his old self?