Thursday, January 23, 2020

An Interesting Week

It has been an interesting week here in Key West.  

While I was at the Dog Park, a pawson mentioned that the International Space Station was going to fly over around 6:30 PM.  I sat down with Dad and scanned the sky.  Bowser, it looked pawsome flying over Angel Paws folks.  We watched it for a whole six minutes.  

On Wednesday I was reunited with a collie pal that came down to visit.  McGee was here two years ago and returned.  It was two years ago that Sherman and I met McGee.  My tail was wagging when we met.  
McGee in his Collie Mobile
Then today we met up with a sheltie pal named Mac.  I met him last year.  I told Dad he needs to bring his camera, so he can take a pawtograph of Mac.  He looks like a tiny version of Sherman.  

Both McGee and Mac asked about Uncle Sherman.  I relayed the sad news, and they told me they were sorry and hope a new collie comes my way soon.  

We will try to get some pawtographs in the next couple days.  

Dog Speed,

Gemini

2 comments:

StevieGrrrWonder said...

Friends who come back to us are always welcome visits. Romping and rolling and wrestling and chasing around until we're outta breath and our eyes bug out. Those times are the best and just pawsome! We've seen the Int'l Space Station a few times here over the years and in California too. Saw it glinting in the sun every time, but once saw it in a pair of high-powered binoculars and could see the outline of the solar panels. There's a cool website that tracks it as well as other satellites in space. StevieGrrrWonder ;-)

Dawn said...

Wow, how nice to meet up with old friends and make new ones too. Yes your dad needs to take his camera to the dog park so you can show us! My husband and I love to watch the space station go over. He used to have an app that gave us a heads up when it was going to be overhead. We'd race out to the back yard and watch it go over. Sometimes we'd text friends to go out and watch it. It became a sort of community event, a trail of people across the country watching the space station go by. Katie did not think it was that fun, but she liked being outside at night.