Saturday, August 8, 2020

7 August Was Sherman's Gotcha Day

Sherman may be gone, but he is not forgotten.  7 August 2011, Great Uncle Sherman came to join the pack after the tragic crossing of Great Great Uncle Deacon.  Sherman was a pawsome boy that taught Auntie Gemini the way of the collies.  Auntie Gemini is now teaching me.  As you can see from the pawtographs below, Great Uncle Sherman looks a lot like me as a puppy.
Great Uncle Sherman & Essex On His Gotcha Day  
Sherman Was A Handsome Lad
Sherman Coming To Key West Notice The Green Leash
Here are some Pawtographs of me, Normandy coming to Key West.  That is the same green leash that Dad used on Sherman's Gotcha Day.  I've enjoyed my time here with Auntie Gemini.  Dad said it is hard to tell the difference between me and Great Great Uncle Sherman.  The fact the white on my legs go so far up is a give away.
Gemini & Normandy, Notice The Green Leash
Normandy Sleeping At Holmhaven
I am happy with my pack here, and I know that I am loved.  Plus it is nice that Dad remembers the collies that came before and tells of their adventures.  I know that Essex, Deacon and Sherman are looking over the pack.

Dog Speed,

Normandy





1 comment:

StevieGrrrWonder said...

Great photographs! Glad things r settling down and the collies r settling in to a "new normal," as the phrase goes, that's being passed around these days. Norm does look a lot like Sherms!