Sunday, June 27, 2021

Gemini Turns Six

 I woke up this morning with Dad and Norm singing happy barkday to me.  I've gotten used to Dad's quirks and was happy Norm joined in.  Dad kissed me on the nose then we were off for a walk.  During the walk a light rain got all us wet.  BOL.  When we got back there were extra collie treats. 
 
Gemini The Barkday Girl


The rest of the day there were threats of rain, but nothing really came down.  We went to Angel Paws and when we got back, Dad gave us a frosty paw to eat.  Yum.  Earlier this week we watched a cloud that looked like a dog cross the sky.  We both smiled at Dad and enjoyed the park.
Running Dog Cloud

The big news by us has the building collapse that happened near Miami.  Our prayers go out those involved in the tragic event.  

Dog Speed,

Gemini

1 comment:

StevieGrrrWonder said...

HAPPY BARKDAY!!!! :-)

I hope Miss Gem got the birthday card I sent! Can't believe she's 6 already....

That cloud really does look like a running dog. Don't think I've ever seen one like that before.....awesome!!!