Monday, July 12, 2021

Normandy's First Bark-Aversary

When Dad woke up this morning he gave me a big hug and wished me a Happy Bark-Aversary before our walk.  Then an extra treat before he left for work.  We just got back from Angel Paws.  There were about seven other pups there, so I had a fun time.  
Normandy's First Trip In The Colliemobile

I Can't Fit Under The Bed Anymore
It is hard to believe that I've spent one year with Auntie Gemini and Dog Dad.  It feels like furever, but then again like I just left Holmhaven.  We have had a lot of fun.  I still like to lick the bottoms of Dad's feet.  I can't fit under the bed any more though.  I love my pack.  Dad and Gem definitely love me too.  I hope everyone else had a grrrrreat Day.

Dog Speed,

Normandy


4 comments:

StevieGrrrWonder said...

It really is hard to believe it's been a year. Time sure goes by fast and it waits for no man, err Colie BOL ;-) Drats that u can't fit under the bed anymore...that was my favorite hiding place too when I was younger! 😂😂😂

Sheltie Times said...

Wow a year already!!! Happy Bark a versary. You have a wonderful pack.

Dawn said...

Happy Bark-Aversary sweet boy! Time sure is flying by, enjoy every moment of it, especially when you're at the park!

gf3545 said...

Nice blog online assignment help Hamilton