Saturday, September 16, 2023

August Holmhaven Visit

I finally got Dad to post the pawtograph from my visit to Holmhaven.

First, I want to let you know that I am doing pawsome.  I have not had any nose bleeds since I my testing at LeadER back on 29 August.  Between no bleeding and all the tests being negative our pack is extremely happy.  

I totally enjoyed Dad and my visit.  If we knew it was going to turn out like it did, Gemini would have come with us.  She has finally forgiven us both.  I enjoyed running with by relatives.  Dad enjoyed the visit too.  Lil told him we were easy guests.  That made us both smile.

Below are pawtographs of my relatives.

Dog Speed,

Normandy

Clancy

Gracie

Martha

Star

Rosie and Nate

Two pawtographs of Pal


3 comments:

Collie222 said...

So happy that you are continuing to feel better! And it’s nice you got to visit with your collie relatives.

StevieGrrrWonder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
StevieGrrrWonder said...

Wow, Lil put y'all up for free? How nice of her! Glad the nose bleed situation continues to improve. Always good to visit relatives and old friends.