Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Silly Sherman

I got Dad laughing this weekend, which is always a good thing.  It seems that it the little things that do that, and we are pawsome at those little thing.

We had come back from the dog park and Dad was busy doing things.  He fills our food bowls. I plop down by the bowl holder and rest my head on the bowl stand.  his on top.  Dad looked at me and starts to snicker.  I look up at him with and give my soulful eye look and Dad chuckled more. 
Just Being Silly
He had his camera and had to take a picture to share.  I hope you enjoy it.

Dog Speed,

Sherman

5 comments:

Cowspotdog said...

We'll dad dog sits down to eat at the table ...so why shouldn't you?

Timothy said...

Have you started Essex and Sherman on the new food yet? What do they think of it? Doesn't look like Sherman is too interested in eating any.

KEY WEST COLLIES said...

Timothy,

We enjoy the new food. As for eating, neither of us hurry up to eat our food. Dad puts it up right after our trip to the dog park and sometimes it will be awhile until we decide to eat.

Dawn said...

You wait to eat??? Katie never lets food wait a minute! You guys are sure cute!

StevieGrrrWonder said...

Sherman looks so relaxed. He also had some strange sleeping positions too from what I remember. Slick has let me know he doesn't like the new adult food he switched too. So now Cassie eats the old food and Slick gets a half new and old mix for a week and a gradual increase in the new food until after 3 weeks at which point it will be 100% new food. His poop is stinky and soft for now....but at least he's eating his fill again. He was eating only a third of normal for about a week. Was gonna take him to the vet, buy he was healthy and figured it was the food switch......