Saturday, April 12, 2008

Aloha

Aloha,

My name is Husker and I have been meaning to e-bark you from Hawaii for quite some time. Dog Mom told me you two were a couple of very lucky Collies. I get to play on the Hawaiian beaches and in the Pacific surf. Let me tell you that Hawaii is pawtastic. Lots of sun, surf and water. If you are surfer dogs, we could get on a surfboard together and go surfing. I think you would look pawsome on a surfboard.

Husker
Aloha, my name is Husker.

Ah, there's the TV remote.

= = = = = = =

Husker,

Sorry, we both dislike water and have no desire to become surfer dogs. We do think it is cool that you love the water and surfing. Here in Key West, we are lucky to see four foot waves, unless there is a Herricane. Personally, we wish Dad lived somewhere colder. However, we rather live be with Dad, that live in the most pawsome place in the world. Your Dog Mom told us what a grrrrreat dog you are and it sure looks like you enjoy Hawaii. She wasn't kidding, you are a very handsome.

Dog Speed,

Essex & Deacon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Husker's very handsome. Opie would like to go surfing!
Gomer

Urban Smoothie Read said...

i'm with u, essex & deacon,

i'm not a water dog too...juz don't get the idea of swimming at all

Myeo said...

We hate water too.

Love
Boy n Baby

Studio Evans said...

Well, unless you got major haircuts I can see how dog surfin wouldn't be so much fun.

And me, well swimmin is in my blood!

Gunner