Thursday, April 3, 2008

Some Dogs Under the Rainbow



Deacon & Bodie standing tall



Deacon,

How are doing? I sure miss playing with you and the rest of the dogs and Angel Paws. Hopefully, I’ll see you next year. Is your Aunt Essex still doing fence patrol? I wanted make sure you had this picture of the two of together. We sure look pawtastic.

Your paw-pal,

Bodie




= = = = =

Bodie,

It is sure good to hear from you. Angel Paws has been hopping. We had 13 dogs there two nights ago. Not one of them was a mean doggie. I’ve been playing a lot and even saw a double rainbow. If you look closely you see me, Roxie, Hooter, Mongo, Sasha and Izzy under the rainbow. I swear we could hear Toto barking. Boy that sure was grrrreat. Auntie Essex is getting restless, because all the snowbirds are leaving. There are not as many bicyclist, joggers and golf carts to protect the park from, thus fence patrol is slow. She even came over to a couple people to be petted! I am looking forward to seeing you again next year. Tell your Dog Dad that I miss him and for him to bring plenty of those pawtastic treats when he comes back next year.

Dog Speed,

Deacon



Some Dogs Under The Rainbow
Folks, that was a double rainbow. Aroooo.

2 comments:

Myeo said...

Is that your best friend?

Love
Boy n Baby

Urban Smoothie Read said...

u have such a great pal...