Friday, April 18, 2008

Bobby's Last Letter


Bobby - 2007

Dear Great Niece Essex and Great Great Nephew Deacon,

If you are getting this letter, I have crossed the rainbow bridge and could not be with you for my fourteenth barkday. I so wanted you to celebrate it with you. I know you will be thinking about me today. I asked Dog Mom and Dog Dad to e-bark this to you today.

First, I am proud you are my Great Niece and Great Great Nephew. You are a wonderful pair of Collies. Secondly, be kind to other animals and take care of your Dad. I know you chose and outstanding Dog Dad, just like Mac and I chose a pawtastic Dog Mom and Dad. Introduce your Dad to the good people in the world. We dogs are much better judge of character than hoomans. There are far more good people in the world than hoomans realize.

Lastly, do not feel sorry for me. I have lived a full life. I have been so tired lately and it has been so very, very hard to get around. I think of my best friend Mac a lot. We had a so much fun together. I think of the tails Honey told us about her Sam when Mac and I were just little puppies. I feel the Rainbow Bridge calling. I can see, hear and smell Mac, Honey, Sam and your(Great) Great Grand Pa Jason (my brother). In the distance I can sense Foxy and your Dad’s first dog Pudgy. I hope my Dog Mom and Dad can meet all of you someday, I know you would like each other. Thanks for being you.

Woof and Sniffs,

Great (Great) Uncle Bobby

= = = = =

Cyber Paw Pals,

We miss Great (Great) Uncle Bobby and wish this wasn’t his last letter. We are proud to have know him. Bobby has left paw prints in the snow. We are happy he is no longer in pain, that he lived a full life and had a wonderful Dog Mom and Dad. We feel for both of them. We told Dog Dad to tell them they are part of our extended family, and if they are down this way to stop by and spend some time with us.

Dog Speed Bobby, forever the hunter, we know you are chasing rabbits and deer on the other side of the rainbow bridge when you are not watching over us and your family. We never mentioned it before but
Great (Great) Grand Pa Jason passed away June 2006 from dog flu.

Essex & Deacon

Bobby and Mac taking it easy
Sam and Honey

Great (Great) Grand Paw Jason

Foxy - Our Guardian Dog AngelPudgy - Dog Dad's first dog

6 comments:

Studio Evans said...

Essex & Deacon, I'm so sorry to hear about your Uncle Bobby, he sounds like a super cool dog!

Lots of woofs and kisses to you both,

Gunner

Myeo said...

We are so sorry to hear about your Uncle Bobby.

Love
Boy n Baby

Urban Smoothie Read said...

bobby will be dearly miss by all who knew him

Maximillian the Valliant said...

Hey Key Collies,

I am very sorry to hear about the loss of Great (Great) Uncle Bobby. He looks very nice, probably because he is related to you guys. I hope he got to meet Louie and Charley at the rainbow bridge.

Maxey (MTV)

Anonymous said...

Im sorry to hear about your Uncle Bobby. I love your pictures, ails said you's are all very cute.

xox

Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...

Hi Collies! Nice chatting with you. We messed up signing your guest book, sorry. And Sorry about your great great uncle. We'd love to be so near the water.